Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Stamper's First Aid Submission

I created this card a few weeks ago but I feel that it's in need of help...first aid if you will...PTI designers, a girl could use your help! I considered stitching where my two patterns meet, adding buttons, applying glossy accents to the frame, giving the butterfly a glittery makeover, etc. I would love to see your solution! I really liked the sentiment on that Studio Calico pattern paper in the bottom right corner and decided to collage the frame and sentiment but maybe thats where I went wrong lol! In my head it was going to be an awesome, trendy card but I was left with a case of the blaha on this one. See the more I think about it, the more sad I get...please help out this card! It deserves some PTI love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment