Sunday, October 7, 2012

wcmd challenge 2



i have another fun card to share, also for a paper smooches world card making day challenge. for this one, there was a specification to use the color pink on a card. this fun little paper-pieced monster just so happens to be pulling a bright *pink* paper-pieced apple behind him. i created a computer generated sentiment for this one. the stamps are both from paper smooches "falling for you" stamp set. that was my first PS stamp set that my husband ordered for me for my birthday last year (on my special request, of course LOL). since then i've been very fortunate to win two different giveaways of paper smooches products, so my arsenal has grown quite a bit! thanks to kim hughes and also cath at the moxiefab blog for those great giveaways that i won! gotta love that!

3 comments:

  1. Andrea - this is too stinkin' cute! I love the patterned monster pulling that bright pink apple behind him! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute card. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete